GNM referred as “General Nursing and Midwifery”: it deals with the education of nurses in general health care, nursing, and midwifery.
Recognized by the Indian nursing council, New Delhi & Jharkhand Nursing Council RIMS, Ranchi.
- 1. Applicant should be at least 17 years old at the time of admission
- 2. 10+2 with any stream from any recognized board
- 3. Aggregate of 40%
- 4. Ability to Communicate in English & Hindi
- 5. Both Girls & Boys can apply
- 6. Medium of Instruction – English
For GNM: 3½ years (Regular)